skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bengali Blog
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Merry Christmas!
Not much to say. Here's some new videos I made.
Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
b.c.g.
said...
nice videos sajeeb
happy xmas!
December 25, 2007 at 8:17 PM
devon
said...
stop straightening your hair!
December 26, 2007 at 4:51 PM
Sajeeb
said...
static. enough said.
December 27, 2007 at 8:26 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2007
(5)
▼
December
(2)
Finding My Inner Self (Goodbye 2007/Hello 2008)
Merry Christmas!
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
About Me
Sajeeb
I'm colorblind. I'm addicted to orange juice. I will not eat cake at your birthday party.
View my complete profile
3 comments:
nice videos sajeeb
happy xmas!
stop straightening your hair!
static. enough said.
Post a Comment