So I just spent the last 5 hours or so doing a Bio lab. Bio's pretty intense. I don't even know if I want to be a doctor when I grow up. I find the subject fascinating but the work is quite tedious. I enjoy making films instead. Perhaps I can make documentaries on the miracles of medicine and what not.

Tyler Durden is the man. I saw Fight Club today and it was a pretty awesome movie. The social themes in the movie are so deep, especially the themes of anarcho-primitivism and consumerism. I should get my hands on the book. Chuck Palahniuk is a genius. His other book,
Choke, is insane.
My birthday falls on a Thursday this year. What is the significance of that you may ask? The DMV stays open later than usual.
School was insane this week. There was an overload of Bio in my mind and an overflow of Red Bull in my system.
Well, that is all. I bid you all farewell. Have a frivolous Friday.
4 comments:
LOVE FIGHTCLUB
ABSOLUTELY LOVEEE TYLER DURDENN
the end of the movie is a bit strange.. good movie, nonetheless
i just read your profile and i'm proud to have hosted the party at which you broke your "i will not eat cake at your birthday party" rule.
i honestly think you shoudl at least minor in film production/directing. obviously, you like it. and i think you're pretty damn good at it too.
Lmao. I love the tags man haha.
Post a Comment